Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in GB Pounds and prices postage is made using Royal Mail Recorded or
Special Delivery - both which will need a signature upon delivery. Please state the
address which is most convenient for your delivery.
- All pieces are individually handmade in the UK so each piece may vary slightly from the
picture as each piece is unique.
- All packages will arrive in either a plain envelope or royal mail packaging to eliminate
any suprises being ruined.
- Please take extra care when ordering pieces to ensure that the correct sizes have been ordered.
Failure to do this could lead to extra costs to rectify mistakes.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for some orders - sometimes there can be a delay with hallmarking or
gemstones may need to be ordered. We will always try my best to get rush orders done however,
this may not always be possible.
- Jewellery is hallmarked in Birmingham.
- Earrings cannot be returned unless faulty due to hygiene reasons.
- Under our 10 day money back guarantee, if your goods arrive faulty, damaged or specified incorrectly,
we will give you a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in the condition sent, within 10 days
of you having received them. When returning items, it is your responsibility as the customer to ensure they
arrive safely - we cannot accept any responsibility on your behalf for returning items. We can suggest to use
a service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, where items can be tracked.
- Special commission pieces or personalised pieces cannot be returned unless faulty.
By purchasing from this site, you agree and commit yourself to the terms above.